About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking a Principal Product Manager to lead strategic product development efforts for our core data assets and data platform. These components provide the data and identity backbone for AdRoll’s products that empower over 35,000 customers around the globe to run highly targeted, cross-device full funnel performance marketing campaigns. This is a fast-paced, highly cross-functional role that will work closely with engineering and product leadership, data partners, and customers to define and bring innovative data products and solutions to market. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity that will enable you to work on groundbreaking engineering and data problems at massive scale with a passionate, motivated, and highly-talented team.
- Drive the product roadmap and product development for AdRoll’s data platform and IntentMapTM data asset that amasses 100TB of compressed data, 4 trillion events, and 100B real time events every single day.
- Partner with engineering & product leadership to constantly evolve and improve our technology and data asset to drive more value for our advertisers.
- Help shape product integrations and business development partnerships to enrich and augment AdRoll’s data asset portfolio.
- Talk to customers to understand their needs, and map them to data solutions and insights that empower them to run more performant campaigns and gain a better understanding of their users and market.
- Gather input and drive consensus from business and engineering stakeholders across the org, and at the exec level, to set the vision for AdRoll’s data platform.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of big data engineers, product managers, business development managers, and data science analysts to bring your product ideas and innovative new technology and data solutions to market.
- A BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of product management experience in highly technical domains
- 2+ years of experience working with and building products on top of big data pipelines and large-scale datasets
- Experience bringing data-as-a-product and/or data-as-a-service offerings to market
- Comfortable with SQL, excel, and data analysis tools and techniques
- Prior online advertising experience (product management or related)
- Enjoys working cross-functionally across teams and departments
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A roll up your sleeves attitude
- A great sense of humor
- Very-nice-to-have: Knowledge of identity, DMP, and general ad tech data landscape
- Nice-to-have: Experience with data privacy, privacy by design, and/or consent standards (e.g. GDPR)
- Nice-to-have: MS or MBA in related technical or business field
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
AdRoll is a leading performance marketing platform with over 35,000 clients worldwide. Its suite of high-performance tools works across devices, helping businesses attract, convert, and grow their customer base. The company is home to the world's largest opt-in advertiser data co-op, the IntentMap™ with over 1.2 billion digital profiles. AdRoll’s goal is to build the most powerful marketing platform through performance, usability, and openness.
AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Chicago, Tokyo, London, Dublin, and Sydney.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.