ADJUNCT FACULTY, INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
NYU School of Professional Studies
Division of Programs in Business
Are you a business professional who has extensive industry experience and who is aspiring to shape the next generation of leaders? If you are, consider an adjunct faculty position within the NYU School of Professional Studies (SPS) Division of Programs in Business (DPB).
We are seeking engaging, experienced business professionals to teach courses part-time in our graduate degree and career advancement programs.
Teaching opportunities are available in the following content areas. Integrated Marketing Communications Graduate Degree and Non Credit Programs
- Integrated Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Research
- Business Analytics
- Writing for Multi-Channel Communications
- Media Planning & Buying
- Data Visualization
- Research Process & Methodology
- Statistical Analysis
- Digital Analytics
- Database Design and Management
- Consumer Relationship Management
- Experiential Digital Design Testing
- Search Marketing
- C-Suite Leadership and Management
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Quantitative Modeling Tools and Techniques
New York University (NYU) is one of the most prestigious private universities in the world with its home campus located in Greenwich Village, New York City and additional degree-granting campuses in Abu Dhabi, UAE and Shanghai, China. NYUSPS has shaped the very landscape of professionally oriented education with distinctive degree programs that span an array of industry-related disciplines.
Offering five Master’s degrees and hundreds of career advancement courses, the Division of Programs in Business, within NYUSPS, has cultivated a rich tradition of serving both New York City and the world, by providing distinguished educational experiences that prepare and inspire students to become proactive contributors and innovative leaders within their specialized career paths. DPB fosters professional development and encourages our faculty members to remain active and forward-thinking members of the larger professional and academic communities.
- Master's degree in the field of study or a related discipline is required
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the field
- Experience in public speaking or corporate training
- Teaching experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated continuous professional development in the field
- Experience developing and teaching online courses is a plus
To apply, go to: apply.interfolio.com/50674
NYU appreciates all applications but can only respond to qualified candidates.
EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity