The Daily Beast delivers award-winning original reporting and sharp opinion from big personalities in the arenas of politics, pop-culture, world news, and more. Fiercely independent and armed with irreverent intelligence, we now reach more than 20 million readers per month. We are based in New York and are an operating business of IAC.
What we can offer you
You will be an integral member of the Programmatic Revenue Operations team. You get to be responsible for the monetization strategy for programmatic inventory sold across The Daily Beast. You will work closely with the Product and Business Strategy teams to develop revenue-driving performance by generating and identifying data-driven results to inform relevant business trends across desktop, mobile and video.
What you get to do
• Manage yield across multiple supply side platforms
• Further the development of existing reporting tools to report and present revenue impacts efficiently
• Contribute to the evolution of overall revenue strategy with A/B testing and analysis
• Collaborate with ad operations and product teams to build and test new revenue programs
• Help inform the business team on revenue trends through data-driven insights
• Evaluate and manage partnerships and communication with strategic programmatic partners
What you bring to us
• Your passion and commitment to succeed in a busy entrepreneurial environment
• 2 - 5 years experience in yield management or revenue analytics
• Highly developed analytical skills
• Excellent quantitative and communication skills
• Keen understanding of programmatic ecosystem (
• Appnexus, OpenX, Index, ADX experience a plus
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Keen understanding of programmatic landscape
• Experience in SQL a plus
• Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, science, technical field or equivalent experience
Why work here
The Daily Beast is a globally recognized publication at IAC HQ in pristine Chelsea in New York City. Being part of IAC, we are able to provide you with some of the best in benefits. We offer discretionary vacation (as in taking what you need with approval for all exempt and non-guild employees), commuter subsidy, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) matching, subsidized gym membership, fully stock kitchens with snacks and drinks, and excuses to celebrate all the time! Work for us and work for something spectacular!
More about Us
Why The Daily Beast? We reach over 20mm of the most affluent and influential readers on the web, the majority of whom are millennials. We have the aesthetic, quality, and editorial chops of a traditional media company with the nimble, tech-savvy required to be a digital-only publisher. We are the best in the business at content partnerships, and we prove it through home-grown proprietary content tools that allow us to both predict what our partners should write about, but also measure the success of their content. This is a rare opportunity to work for a well-known, well respected digital brand that helps drive the national conversation from politics to fashion or breaking news to culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.