Factual is the location data company the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
About the Partnerships team:
Factual is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated Partner Sales Manager to join Factual’s Partnerships team. The Partnerships team is responsible for Factual’s relationships with the industry’s leading advertising platforms (DSPs, DMPs, Publishers and Social platforms), with the goal of enabling our customers to meet their business and advertising objectives through Factual’s audience, proximity, analytics and measurement solutions.
About the Role:
As Partner Sales Manager, you will be responsible for channel sales & client success within Factual’s advertising platform partners. Responsibilities will include selling and evangelizing Factual’s solutions to sales teams, deepening relationships with our partner’s sales teams, assisting in the execution of campaigns for key advertisers and agencies, and ensuring ongoing success of Factual’s products. As Partner Sales Manager, you will also work with other members of the partnership team and product marketing team to roll out new product offerings to partners and develop appropriate content and materials to support partnership growth.
As a Partner Sales Manager at Factual, you will develop and grow relationships within the sales organizations of Factual’s largest partners, to drive new revenue. Responsibilities include:
- Relationship management with client’s sales team, including key regional sales leaders, account managers, account executives and self-service buyers
- Monthly travel to key sales offices in your book of business (i.e. SF, NYC, CHI, LA, etc) to host data trainings, 101s and office hours.
- Develop & execute on aggressive sales tactics to grow share of wallet within key ad platforms. Develop and grow pipeline of new advertisers and agencies activating Factual products.
- Provide managed service for campaign development and execute deployment of strategic campaigns.
- Be the eyes and ears in the field, delivering feedback to the revenue organization to prioritize new initiatives.
- Work with Factual’s partnership team on the rollout of new product capabilities, and work with product marketing to develop materials to support revenue growth.
- Map & understand client sales organizations. Understand key decision makers and influencers within client’s sales teams.
- Possess detailed knowledge of Factual products and partner specific solutions, and activation processes.
- 3-6+ years in a client facing role within advertising technology in sales, sales support, or business development. Experience in a quota carrying role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks and the online advertising industry.
- Flexible, startup mindset, and ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience pitching both in person and over the phone.
- A real passion for mobile, location, data and how all three can improve user experience and consumer technology.
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required.
- Familiarity with the data-as-a-service industry (audience and measurement) preferred.
- Ability to travel one week per month